Odessa Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry offers membership to legal entities which are founded and operate in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, as well as citizens of Ukraine who are registered as entrepreneurs, and their associations;
Membership in the Chamber of Commerce is voluntary.
Members of the Chamber are entitled to:
- participate with an active vote in the work of the General Meeting or to elect delegates to the Congress of Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce in the order established by the Council of Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce ;
- elect and be elected in the management committee of ORCCI, as well as UCCI; make proposals to the General Meeting, executive committee on issues within the scope of ORCCI activities, executive committee of ORCCI, as well as the Congress, Council and Presidium of UCCI;
- receive the necessary assistance in ORCCI and UCCI in solving issues within the respective fields;
- use the services of ORCCI and UCCI as a priority member and on preferential terms, determined executive committee.
Members of the Chamber are obliged to:
- actively contribute to the implementation of the tasks and functions of ORCCI;
- make registration and membership fees to the Chamber;
- carry out activities on the principles of mutual respect, partnership, integrity, without resorting to unacceptable competition.
Termination of membership in the Chamber:
- a member of the Chamber may terminate his/her membership in Odessa Chamber and at the same time in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine by filing a written application;
- a member of the Chamber who has not paid a membership fee during the year is deemed to have terminated his membership in ORCCI and UCCI;
- the decision about the termination of the membership in the Chamber is taken by the same committee which accepted it as a member of the Chamber.